Friday, April 12, 2024

Track updates

So I've been digging through several anime osts in order to find new tracks for some of the 2022 videos.

I ended up just adding in repeats and giving some tracks their proper names (i.e Fur Craftsman, Appa, etc)

I did end up finding a new track however, "Summer Colds Are For Idiots" by Masaru Yokoyama, which plays in both "Dokis go to McDonalds" and "Monika's Bizarre Adventures"

Listen to it for yourself! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMCaf9qlYg

I'll also begin with the voiced animations soon, which will definitely be harder due to the dialogue, but I still think we can do it. 

End of update, and have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Track updates (September 2024)

2019 Updates : Sayori Builds a Cookie Factory  has been fully IDed   Monika Plays Minecraft: Yuri Plays Minecraft  has been fully IDed IDed ...